With this fantastic value mid-price release we unite the "Three Kings of the Blues Guitar" BB King, Albert King and Freddie King none of whom are related.
All three have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and each of them were a major influence in the sixties on the likes of Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Peter Green, and Mick Taylor.
This selection is taken from various live recordings of shows in the 70s at the height of their careers and features some of their best known tracks. From BB we have “Everyday I Have The Blues” and his version of “The Thrill Is Gone” for which he won a Grammy Award. From Albert we have “Crosscut Saw”, “Blues Power” and “Born Under A Bad Sign”, and from Freddie “Hideaway” and “Let The Good Times Roll".
1. Albert King - Crosscut Saw
2. BB King - Everyday I Have The Blues
3. Freddie King - Goin' Down
4. Albert King - Personal Manager
5. BB King - Just A Little Love
6. Freddie King - Key To The Highway
7. BB King - Rock Me Baby
8. Albert King - Blues Power
9. BB King - The Thrill Is Gone
10. Freddie King - Let The Good Times Roll
11. Freddie King - Let The Good Times Roll contd.
1. Albert King - Stormy Monday
2. BB King - Sweet 16
3. Freddie King - Ain't No Sunshine
4. Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign
5. BB King - She's So Fine
6. Freddie King - The Stumble
7. Albert King - Oh Pretty Woman
8. BB King - How Blue Can You Get
9. Freddie King - Hideaway